I found this wonderful recipe for how to make a shamrock shake just like McD's on
http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/952069/shamrock-shake-recipe. I made some minor adjustments considering I didn't have the 2 cups of ice cream like this recipe.
- 2 cups of ice
- 1 cup of powder milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. of sugar
- 1 tsp. peppermint
- whipped cream and green sprinkles
Place all of these ingredients into a blender and blend to consistency of your liking. Place in a cup and garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles. It will make about 16 ounces.
When I first made this I forgot to put sugar and it was very strong with the flavor of the peppermint. Feel free to adjust the sugar to your desired amount, but I thought two tbsp. would be a good starting point.
Now just sit back and relax and enjoy the refreshing flavor mint! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment