I don't know if anyone notices the commercials for Turkey Hill Tea, but I sure do. All that ice just feels like its coming out of the screen and makes me want to buy their tea. I thinks its the fact that I live in the desert and its so darn hot right now. Well a couple days ago I finally found their tea. It is so delicious and I wouldn't have it any other way at the moment. :) Well off to another craft or two. Time to get ready for the Forth of July and more upcoming birthdays. Have a splendid day!
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Turkey Hill Tea
I don't know if anyone notices the commercials for Turkey Hill Tea, but I sure do. All that ice just feels like its coming out of the screen and makes me want to buy their tea. I thinks its the fact that I live in the desert and its so darn hot right now. Well a couple days ago I finally found their tea. It is so delicious and I wouldn't have it any other way at the moment. :) Well off to another craft or two. Time to get ready for the Forth of July and more upcoming birthdays. Have a splendid day!
Labels:
Tukey Hill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment