Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hello everyone!

Well it has started to calm down a bit for me for now this holiday season. All I feel like doing right now is taking a big nap! :) It's funny how you can have so many plans and their supposed to make things easier, but then at that exact moment twenty other things get in the way. I'm a bit ashamed to say this because Christmas is my favorite holiday, but I've lost a little bit of my holiday spirit this year. :( Last week we spent all week rushing our cat, Santana to the vet. Hoping that they could help him with whatever problems he had that were keeping him from using the litter box. He's had problems before, but they were able to help him with antibiotics. This time I just felt like every time we went he kept getting sicker and sicker. Unfortunately last Thursday we had to put him to sleep. :( I was so heartbroken. We've had him since the beginning of our marriage. He was there for all the tough times and I was so looking forward to him being their when we finally able to have children and many more years. I'm just happy that he is in a better place now. :) I apologize for the Debbie downer stuff and thank you all for listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment