Today was chalk full of good things! Got to see a Christmas Show Rehearsal because I will miss the real one tomorrow. Everyone was fabulous! Then my husband and I on visited his grandparents. His grandpa is fighting cancer at the moment. :( He is definitely a one of a kind person though because he has such a good sense of humor and does let anything get him down. :) After this we went to a light festival called "Winterhaven". It's when you walk through a neighborhood that is decorated very creatively with lights. It's just something fun to do around this time of year. While we were perusing through the house, right in the middle are food truck with cocoa and other goodies! To my surprise there was a cupcake truck! Of course I had to get one in honor of National Cupcake Day! Best gluten cupcakes ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment