Saturday, May 19, 2012
Mother's Day
I just want to take a moment to talk about this Mother's Day because it was totally heartwarming for me. When most people see me they just see me as any other ordinary woman. They probably wonder why I don't have children or whatever else that might be going on it their minds. The thing is I am a mother but not to the naked eye. I am the mother to two children in heaven and although this hurts for my to say or to even think about sometimes I am truly proud that I am a mother at all. I know they are in a better place and that I will see them someday.
Anyway I never thought I would dislike a holiday and I really didn't want to dislike Mother's Day because that really isn't fair. All the women in my immediate family are mother's so I was preparing myself to see all the cards and flowers and I would just be there for them on this day. Well God and my family had different plans that I was unaware of. They all had gotten me cards and gift too. I know that its not all about that but just for the fact that they acknowledged me was such and awesome feeling and I will never forget that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment