Friday, May 4, 2012
Mother's Day
Mother's Day is coming up and I've been working like crazy to make it special for those I care about in my life. I just wanted to take sometime though to acknowledge all those that are mothers but of another kind as well. Not everyone is so lucky to experience the joy of pregnancy, giving birth to there child and waking up every morning to their bright beautiful faces. Some of us hold a special place in our hearts for children we wish we had or unfortunately lost. We are the mother's of angels and can't wait to meet our childern in heaven someday. I ran across this website http://internationalbabylostmothersday.blogspot.com/2010_03_01_archive.html. It is a site for women who have lost children in anyway shape or form. This lovely young lady has created a special Mother's Day for those who have lost their little ones. For me this is comforting around this time because so many people celebrate for those who have living children and forget about the ones that are no longer with us. Just remember that a mother is anyone that takes care of anything or anyone. So even though you might not have those children at the moment, but you have those 2 dogs, 3 cats and a fish. :) I know sounds silly , but is it really? You give them the same amount of love and care. Some of us treat our pets like they are one of the family so why not. Anyway, I'm probably rambling now. I just want all the moms out there to know how wonderful they are and what a great job they are doing no matter what it is they are doing. :)
Labels:
Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment