This Sunday my husband and I are walking for the March of Dimes. We did it last year with Target because we had one angel on our mind that we wanted to remember, as well as all the other babies in the world. This year we have two angels we are walking for and we've created our own team, Team Hermosa. :) We've created our own shirts, pins and I'm thinking cupcakes. :) I got help with the shirt from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NE1aWDteoM&feature=youtube_gdata_player. Its really simple, just print the lettering you want , cut it out, trace with a pin and then trace with your choice of fabric paint. For the pins I just winged it on my own. I got these bows and ribbon that was made for a gift but I turned it into a pin. After that its whatever you'd like to share. :)
I'm really glad that I'm doing this event because of two reasons. One is the obvious, that we've lost two of our very own and want to help others be shielded from such heartache. The other is that as a student in high-school I found interest in premature births. I thought one day I would become a nurse or doctor in that field but god has a different plan for me. I'm just glad I'm helping now in whatever way I can. :)
Thursday, April 26, 2012
March for our babies
Labels:
March for babies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment