Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Flower gift card holder



I'm always trying to find unique ways to hold gifts or gift cards. For my mom's birthday I wanted to place her gift card in a flower but I couldn't figure out how with out making it all complex. I had these origami tulips places on my table and it gave me an idea. Since it was big enough and there was slot are between the petals it would make it very easy to place a gift card there. To make the origami tulip here is the link http://craftycrunchyspicy.blogspot.com.br/2012/04/tiptoe-through-tulips.html.

6 comments:

  1. it look unique and can be used for any gift giving occasion.

    Send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let my worship be within the heart that rejoices,
    for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals.
    Therefore, let there be beauty and strength,
    power and compassion, honor and humility,
    mirth and reverence within you. Send Gifts to Pakistan | Eid Gifts to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. your idea of flowers gifts was interesting. I would like to use them on this Eid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its look unique and you can give gits at any occasion like as eid,birthday and other special moment.Send Gift to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a unique and pleasure way to present gift to mom... No any other relation is as care for you as your moms... Love you mom
    Gifts to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete