Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fourth of July Flowers


I am a fan of reusing in general but I love reusing magazine's the most. I always have a ton on hand and find plenty of things to do with them like this next project. I basically just painted paper roses with acrylic paint to make a patriotic centerpiece. For instructions I basically will send you to a previous post of mind about Magazine Flowers . Once your done with all your roses paint and add your stems and leaves. I used floral wire and some extra floral leaves from a previous project. I then found an old glass bottle to use as a vase and added some white hearts and shells as a filler. Get creative and find what makes you happy. :)




Links:
Simple Sweet Home

Lamb Around

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the blue especially! Thanks for linking up with me for Friday Favorites! Please come back and link up again this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jerri. I got my acrylics from Michaels, but I used the kid ones from Creatology cause you get more. I'll definitely link up again. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. These are great! Thanks for linking up to "Strut Your Stuff Saturday!" Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow at 8pm MDT for this week's party! :) -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete