While we were out today I ran across this wonderful Beignet Mix! I remember tasting the one's in New Orleans from the exact place that this mix is made from and they were amazing! My next goal is to really learn how to make them though.
If you get this mix you won't be disappointed. It's really simple and they taste awesome! Make sure to make the square shape like it states. I thought I was being smart by using my candy corn cookie cutter because surprisingly I didn't have a square cookie cutter and for the second time this week I learned the reason why certain things have to be a certain way. They will not puff up very well if you don't do a square.
If you want to get this mix you can go to you local World Market or order it online.

No comments:
Post a Comment