I did it! I completed all the amazing gifts I wanted to make my sister's 21st birthday truly special! Now all I have to do is figure out how I'm going to get this all to Red Lobster. :)
If you want to learn how to make this amazing sushi cake go to my post Sushi Birthday Cake.
As well for the bouquet and the charms that are dangling from it. Those can be found at my More Clay Creations post.
Of course I didn't make whatever what was in the Crate and Barrel box. It's sushi dishes. I made the sushi jewelry myself and you can find the tutorial for that at Easy DIY Clay Creations. I made them from dry clay not polymer. The box is an origami box and I just placed batting squares to protect the jewelry. You can find that tutorial here Paper Box by Instructables. It's very easy a very well explained here. Finally the cute bow on the top of the box was found at Milomade. Her's was out of paper, but I decided to make mine out of ribbon. What's great is you can even use this tutorial to make a bow for your hair!






No comments:
Post a Comment