So I finally I had sometime to fit in some Halloween decor! Yay! Their really simple and are a cute addition to any home.
You will need:
- Coca Cola Bottles
- Acrylics Paint
- Mod Podge
- Card stock
- Crazy Scissors
- Pipe Cleaners
- Floral Wire
- Glue
- flower punch
I just started out by picking out to of my favorite Halloween items, candy corn and pumpkins. I painted them, doing three coats each. I drew a face on the pumpkin and then mod podged them both.
Now for the flowers I stuck with the same themes. The pumpkin I made into my usual rose and just curled a green pipe cleaner for the vine. Then poked another pipe cleaner through the other end and glued. The candy corn one I used my flower punch to punch the three color card stock out. Then I just glued them together and add a floral wire to the yellow side. Once dry you can fluff it.
Happy Crafting!






Super cute! Love the candy corn one!
ReplyDeleteWould love if you'd join our Countdown to Fall link party! Hope to see you there! Happy weekend! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012_09_03_archive.html
Thanks so much! I will definitely drop by! Have a wonderful weekend!
Delete