Well I said I was going to do it and I did. Presenting homemade beignets!!! :) Who would have thought I'd find the recipe that is similar to Cafe du Monde's! Its really easy, it just takes time. Here's the website http://whatscookingamerica.net/History/BeignetsHistory.htm. It shows you three ways, I use the first method. Enjoy!

These look so good. I have a link party on Wednesdays, and I would love it if you would link this and any other posts. It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party. It runs from Wednesday to Sundays.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/09/simple-anti-aging-moisturizer-and.html
I hope to see you there. I am your newest follower, and I would love for your to follow me also. Have a great Day.
Debi Bolocofsky
Adorned From Above
www.adornedfromabove.com
Thanks, I will definitely post this one. Thanks for following. I am already a follower of yours. I love your bible study mondays. Have a great day!
DeleteTakes me back to New Orleans. I love beignets!! Thanks so much for linking up to Tasty Thursdays on The Mandatory Mooch!! I hope you will link up again. The party will be live tonight. www.mandatorymooch.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThanks, Nichi
Same here, Nichi. Especially since I have family there. Have a wonderful day!
DeleteHi Christina,
ReplyDeleteI love beignets. They are so good. I can't wait to try them. Thank you so much for sharing with Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party last week. This weeks Link Party is opened at
http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/09/reeses-smore-brownies-and-wednesdays.html
from Wednesday until Sunday.
Hope to see you there.
Debi Bolocofsky
Adorned From Above
www.adornedfromabove.com
I know! They are wonderful! Hope you enjoy them! Have a great weekend!
Delete