Thursday, January 10, 2013

Friday, Friday, Friday is my favorite day!!





Weird though, but does anyone like looking at the sky and admiring it's beauty like I do. I honestly think that Arizona has some of the best sunsets and gives the best cloud pictures ever, but that is just me. I took this picture a little while back. I though it was cool how the rays of sun our going up instead of down. :) 

This week has been quite a busy one. All in all though it was exciting and full of fun as usual. Sunday I was at work and decided to be spontaneous and make a Oreo cheese cake from the toaster oven that we have in that small cafe that I was at. I wanted to do something more exciting and out of the box, but there is only so much you can do in a small cafe like that. It came out ok and I really wish I had taken pictures. Then my husband and I checked out the Art Institute where we lived to see what it would take for me to go there. It looks like it will be a little longer before I fulfill my dream to become a Pastry Chef. I decided  becoming a mother was way more important at the moment. I also tried for the very first time to make a Gluten Free cake with Gluten Free frosting. I must say that it wasn't my cup of tea. I don't know if it's because I got the box mix or what, but I will try other measures to stay healthy before I do this again.                             

I also finally got the Martha Stewart Knit and Weave Loom that I've been wanting and I love it! I remember trying to learn knitting the other way and I just couldn't comprehend it at all. If you feel this way too and have always wanted to knit I would totally suggest getting this!Well I think that's about all for now. Hope everyone  enjoys their weekend !


 

No comments:

Post a Comment