Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What a day!





I hope everyone's day was way better then mine. I honestly think it's time for a career change and that shop idea is looking better and better each day. Time to start and newer, better chapter in my life. On another note I'm sure everyone is aware that it is flu season and I have been trying so hard to not get sick. I have a pre-anesthesia appointment tommorow that will determine whether or not my surgery is a go next week. I really don't want to reschedule. Two of my best buds right now are echinacea and ajwain. Ajwain helps with the sinuses. I always have a problem with this area so this was a particularly helpful seed. You can use it in tea, put it in a little baggy and lay it your pillow or my favorite I like to put it in the vapor rub compartment of my humidifier and it clears the whole air. Echinacea just helps boost your immune system. So bundle up and stay well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment