Friday, July 13, 2012

Banana Cream Peanut Butter

My husband really loves peanut butter and lately I've been trying to make it myself. He just recently ran out and I got this brilliant idea to put two of his favorite things together. Let me just tell ya, Wow! That's all you need to know for this recipe. :D

Things you will need:
  • 2 cups of peanuts
  • 4 tbsp. honey
  • 2 tbsp. vegetable oil or oil of choice
  • 1 packet of banana cream pudding
  • Jar
Start out by slowly putting the peanuts in a food processer a little at a time to crush the peanuts. Then start adding the honey and oil until smooth. Now make the pudding and then add as much as you would like to the peanut mixture. Once all this is done and you've gotten it to your desired consistency put it in your jar and refrigerate for later or now if your hungry now. :) When I take it out of the fridge I just warm the bread so it will spread easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment