Ok so normally the statement "It's the weekend!!" would not apply to me because I normally I work. But this weekend I do not. Yay!!!! Unfortunately for me it is flying before my eyes and I feel like I've done nothing. So before I leave this weekend blog-less I just want to show you some of the great things that I've come across this week. If your a pet lover like me you'll totally understand where I am coming from.
I just recently bought this cute collar and bow for my cat. I know it says its for dogs, but sometime some of the cutest collars are just for dogs and I couldn't resist.
I was on another blog and my apologies because I've forgotten which one you are that I saw this on, but I thought how neat. It also seemed kind of weird that it came at such a great time too that I found this because one of my cousin's was having trouble with her dogs and thunder. I'm not sure at the moment if my cat's are afraid of the thunder, but I'll know where to go if they are. :)
I really wish I had seen this before the Fourth of July. It's so cute! Good for cats and dogs.
Currently I am in the process of making this awesome gift basket for my sister in law for her birthday!!! The theme is everything mustache. It started out being part mustache and part The Little Mermaid. I know this sounds like an odd combination, but these are two of her favorite things right now. Oddly I found more items and ideas for the mustache theme then Little Mermaid so that was the end of that. So here are is a sneak peak of whats to come in this wonderful concoction I'm brewing up.
Aren't all these little treasures adorable? I sure think so and I think she will to. Well time for me to get out of here. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Hasta luego!
No comments:
Post a Comment