Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remeberance October 15th

I'm writing this post to let anyone who has lost a baby know that there are a few special rememberance events going October 15th. One is a balloon send off. You can send the names of your babies and a small donationt to PregnancyandInfantLossBalloonRelease. There is also a prayer flag beach project going on where you create your own flag in memory of your baby and send it to this wonderful lady Carly Marie Project Heal. I've also just come across a blog that you can buy flags that say Angelversary on them and you can place them anywhere. The blog is greensborogardens. I will be doing the first two for sure! :)

4 comments:

  1. Your newest follower via the Linky party. I am so glad I stopped by. I am going to look into the flag for sure. Anyway extra reason to remember my little boy I am in. Thank you so much for posting this.
    Hailey

    www.lovelaughterandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hailey, I'm so glad you stopped by and yes definitely look into the pray flag. Her whole site is amazing as well. Enjoy the rest of your week!

      Delete
  2. Christina,
    This is beautiful. My daughter lost a baby 2 years ago, and it has been difficult for her. Thank you so much for sharing with Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party last week. This weeks Link Party is opened at
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/09/reeses-smore-brownies-and-wednesdays.html
    from Wednesday until Sunday.
    Hope to see you there.
    Debi Bolocofsky
    Adorned From Above
    www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debi, I am so sorry about you and your daughter's loss. Nothing sometimes can be ever said the right way to take away the pain. That's why I think it's great we celebrate and remember like this. I know it helped me. :)

      Delete