Thursday, October 4, 2012

Capturing Your Grief: Day 4

Today we had to share our most treasured item/s. This was kind of hard at first because I didn't have something someone had given me or baby clothes that we has brought home from a hospital like some people. We didn't make it that far. Then I remembered the wind chimes that we had bought not to long after the first loss. I wanted a gentle reminder that our child and now children will always be with us. It's very comforting.


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea for healing. I can't imagine what you are going through, but I pray that you will find peace and strength through this project.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for sharing my button!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Megan! This project has given me a lot of peace. I didn't take the time to heal the first time and I feel like now all that weight is being lifted off.

      Delete