Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hello Everyone!

I know it's nearing the end of the week and as usual that's when I like/get the chance to make an appearance on here. You would think with a part time schedule it would leave room for lot's to do, but it sure doesn't feel that way sometimes. I think the holidays are really starting to kick my butt already, on top of all the birthdays and extras I like to do in between.

I recently did over 50+ donuts for a high school band my husband helps out. It always stresses me out at first because I expect perfection in myself and want to show that I care in whatever I am doing. This was my first big project after all, but in the end the kids loved them and that was enough for my. Especially when I got to see them perform later that day and they found out that they are going to State Competitions!!! :)


Then for practically a month now I've been planning a way to send my niece the perfect care package to celebrate here first birthday since we cannot be there. I would have to say the all my hard work paid off and it really made my day as well as my sister's. In her care package was a Yo Gabba Gabba (Foofa) onesie, matching pink tutu and headband, kid drumsticks, Yo Gabba Gabba paper dolls, Yo Gabba Gabba handmade slippers and a "Just add Ice Cream" kit. All of these things are her favorites and it sound like she spent most of the day caring everything around and that melts my heart. :) 




To do the slippers is not too hard. I'm a beginner and I made it work for me! :) Here is the website that I got the template and further instructions from Pink Slipper Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment