So October 13th was my birthday! I know it's too soon to say, but I am already feeling pretty optimistic about this year. It feels different, I can't describe how, but I do know it feels different some how. I made my own cake and I know that sounds weird, but that's just how I roll. I went to a band competition with my husband and then I got to do whatever I wanted. It was basically just a chill day of food, shopping and playing video games. I think my husband was surprised when I requested we play video games. :) I think one of the best parts of the day was when I found this awesome candy store, It Sugar. I found astronaut ice cream and finally got to try it! It is the best!
Thursday, October 18, 2012
October 13th!
So October 13th was my birthday! I know it's too soon to say, but I am already feeling pretty optimistic about this year. It feels different, I can't describe how, but I do know it feels different some how. I made my own cake and I know that sounds weird, but that's just how I roll. I went to a band competition with my husband and then I got to do whatever I wanted. It was basically just a chill day of food, shopping and playing video games. I think my husband was surprised when I requested we play video games. :) I think one of the best parts of the day was when I found this awesome candy store, It Sugar. I found astronaut ice cream and finally got to try it! It is the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment