Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkins!!!!

Well I went pumpkin hunting at the beginning of the month. I have to say that going at the beginning is way better opposed to the end. I just didn't carve my pumpkins until this week and they are still kicking. I have learned to awesome ways to keep them alive for as long as you possibly can(1-2 weeks). One is a diluted bleach spray. It works well and it keeps the bacteria from coming back. Another is Vaseline. I've only done this one this year and it is working wonders ( thank you Martha Stewart!).  I cut my pumpkin on Saturday and it looks still fresh today! I got three pumpkins this year, a white and two orange. I painted one to look like the balloons and house from "Up"! The bigger pumpkin I carved with my mom and did like "Pixar's ,La Luna". I haven't decided what to do with the white one yet.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment